LTS Consultancy is primarily a Construction Project Management company with the strap line of Concept to Completion.
This can include or exclude any element of the project. For example if there is a need for full inclusive project programme, compiling tender packages or weekly visits with progress updates. We can provide whichever service is required.
Alternatively we can provide management staff to fully cover the entire project. Again that can include or exclude who ever is needed, visiting Contracts Manager, Project Managers, Site Managers, Assistant SM, including procurement of trades.
The intention is to provide a service as unique and individual as the projects we manage. We pride ourselves in being flexible, able construction professionals adapting to any clients needs. No two projects are the same therefore why would the requirements be.
- Provide construction advice to the clients estimation team
- Compile tender packages for individual trades
- Advise on contract matters including risk register, ensuring transparency to all involved
- Tender programming
- Employing the services of relevant design consultants
- Prepare full tender and help with pre-start interviews
- Arrange site set ups – including dealing with planning authorities and statutory services
- Compilationof Construction Phase Health & Safety Plan
- Produce tender packages
- Procurement of subcontractors
- Delap surveys – full condition survey of refurb projects
- Sit set up
- Pre-start meetings with individual subcontractors
- Produce and maintain project programme
- Provide site management staff
- Provide attendant labourers, forklift drivers and individuals for unpackaged tasks
- Produce and deliver weekly & monthly reports
- Continually update and publish cash flow forecasts
- Chair subcontractor coordination and programme meetings
- Maintain a relationship with all stakeholders including weekly or monthly meetings
- Produce and maintain a quality management plan
- Ensure build control officers are informed and approve all necessary stages
- Provide ongoing communication with the project team and the relevant Hierarchy
- Ensure progress and programme are adhered to
- See through the project to completion
- Oversee the snagging and full quality sign off
- Compilation of O&M and Health and Safety files
This is not an exhaustive list but merely an example of the wide range of services we can provide.
Please call or email us to discuss your individulal needs and requirements.
LTS Consultancy has the solution to your problems from Concept to Completion, we are here to help.
CONTRACT TYPESView Our Contract Types
Got any questions?
If you have any questions at all please get in touch and we will get back to you.CONTACT US TODAY